How to Run an Instagram Follows Campaign
With Facebook Ads, there is an option to run a “Page Likes” 👍campaign, but there is no such thing as an Instagram “Page Follows” ➕ campaign.
For #TipTuesday this week, we’ve got a workaround to create a page follows campaign!
To do this effectively, we want to target people that have interacted 📲 with our brand before so that they know who we are. To do this: 👇👇👇
1) Go to Audiences in Facebook Ads Manager.
2) Create a custom audience.
3) Click Instagram Business Profile.
4) Choose your Instagram Profile and select everyone who engaged with your business in the last 90 days. This time window may need some fine-tuning to create a good audience size.
Now it’s time to create a campaign! 🙌
1) Create a traffic campaign with the custom audience you created.
2) Get rid of all of the ad placements except the Instagram feed and stories.
3) Enter your Instagram profile URL as the destination.
4) Use a compelling image and caption like “Follow Konstruct Digital for Awesome Digital Marketing Tips!” then add whatever additional info you want.
Once you’re done, ✅ you’re clear to run the campaign!
As another quick tip, optimizing your Instagram profile description 📝 can go a long way. Think, what do you want users to do when they land on your profile? In this case, having a clear CTA to follow you will lead to more new followers. 💯