Have You Checked Your Website’s Contact Forms Lately?
Have you checked your website’s contact forms to ensure they are working correctly? Contact forms allow website visitors to get in touch with you and send information.
Whether it’s an order request, a question, or a concern they may have, make sure the user experience is solid from submission through response. This includes checking things like:
(1) What notification/confirmation message does the user receive?
(2) Does that message set adequate expectations?
(3) Who at your company is getting submissions?
(4) Are the submissions getting to where they are supposed to?
(5) What is the response experience like?
We recommend checking this regularly. If your contact form stops sending or the experience isn’t ideal, you could miss out on a lot of sales.