KEEP UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST IN DIGITAL MARKETING
The B2B Google Ads Agency You Need to Turn Your Ad Spend Into Qualified Leads & Sales
Stop wasting marketing budget on poorly-targeted Google Ads campaigns that do nothing but drive irrelevant traffic. We’re the expert Google Ads agency you can trust to scale your ROAS and maximize the impact of your Google Ads spend.
A Google Ads Management Company Committed to Getting Your Business More Leads & Sales For Less $$$
Most online advertising agencies can create Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) campaigns that increase your volume of leads and sales. But, the key to maximizing your ROAS is finding an agency that can target the right buyers and convert more qualified leads without blowing up your cost per conversion. Don’t let an agency (or Google) talk you into spending thousands of dollars on ads with poor campaign structures, ineffective budget allocations, and incorrect keyword targeting. Konstruct is a certified Google Ads partner with skilled PPC specialists that understand the complexities of B2B industries. We know exactly how to bring more qualified buyers to your website and turn that traffic into leads and sales while saving you money on irrelevant clicks.
Ad Strategies Built To Power Your B2B Sales Cycles
If you want to keep your funnel full of qualified prospects, you need an agency that combines an understanding of your audience and their search behaviour with deep expertise in the Google Ads platform. Whether your sales cycles are one day, two weeks, or two years, our team of Google Ads experts can help you create ads that nurture potential customers at every level and drive them further down your funnel.
Jargon-Free C-Level Analysis and Reporting
Just because your industry is complicated, doesn’t mean communicating the efficacy of your Google Ads campaigns has to be. Our Google Ads specialists are experts at providing clear and transparent results reporting that focuses on the data needed for executive teams to make smart decisions regarding ad campaigns, without burying it under layers of technical jargon.
Scale-Up Your Ads Without Scaling-Down Your ROAS
Increasing leads and sales from your Google Ads campaigns doesn’t always mean increasing your budget (no matter what your last “ad expert” told you). We are performance marketing specialists who leverage years of expertise to provide tailored recommendations that help increase your ROAS and effectively scale your Google Ads campaigns.
Let’s do something great together.
We’ve Driven Successful Google Ads Campaigns For A Wide Variety of Clients
From industrial manufacturers to SaaS companies, eCommerce businesses, and even local businesses; our Google ads management agency has tackled many different complex industries with impactful Google Ads results to show for it.
The Google Ads Services You Need to
Keep Your Sales Flowing & Your Funnel
Full Of the Right Prospects
Primary indicators of a strong Google Ads campaign include increased website traffic and a sales team busy with lots of incoming leads. However, traffic and leads mean nothing if they’re not relevant to your business. The best Google Ads agency for your business will not only offer the services you need to increase leads and traffic but also has the expertise necessary to ensure that your ads drive qualified leads and sales for the lowest possible cost.
Google Search Ads
Enticing the right prospects to click on your Google search ads means creating a solid foundation with keyword research to find the most lucrative search results queries for your business and drafting compelling ad copy that grabs a user’s attention and makes them eager to click through to your landing pages. Our paid search marketing experts know exactly how to create Google search ad campaigns that maximize click-through rates and appear on the search results pages that matter most to your business. We’re also uniquely skilled at reducing your cost-per-click and conduct ongoing optimization to help you do more of what’s working and less of what’s not.
- Innovative Campaign Strategy
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- Enticing Ad Copy
- Ongoing ROAS-Centric Optimizations
- Persuasive PPC Landing Pages
Google Display Ads
Just like any other ad type, you want your Google display ads to attract more of the right clicks and less of the wrong ones. We specialize in creating eye-catching ad creative for the Google Display Network that stops your target audience in their tracks while also optimizing your campaigns to run ads in places where you are least likely to attract irrelevant or accidental clicks.
- Results-Focused Campaign Strategy
- Effective Audience Targeting
- Enticing Ad Design
- Precise Placement & Content Targeting
- Ongoing ROAS-Focused Optimizations
When done right, remarketing ads are an ideal form of PPC advertising, nurturing existing website traffic or contacts into warm leads and sales. When it comes to remarketing campaigns, we know exactly how to appeal to a warm audience, making them eager to return to your site and continue moving through your funnel. We’ll tailor your ads based on the products or services that your audience is already interested in so they can pick up exactly where they left off.
- Comprehensive Campaign Strategy
- Captivating Ad Design
- Ongoing ROAS-Focused Optimizations
The key to maximizing the results of YouTube advertising is capturing the attention of viewers in the first few seconds of the ad and holding their attention until they’ve been convinced to engage with your brand. Our paid media specialists can consult on storyboarding, testing different audiences, and optimizing your video ads to ensure maximum impact.
- Effective Campaign Strategy
- Captivating Storyboarding
- Targeted Audience Testing
- Ongoing ROAS-Centred Optimizations
Google Shopping Ads
To maximize the SERP presence of your B2B eCommerce business, our paid media team can create Google Shopping ads that get your business in front of an audience that’s ready to make a purchase. Our experts will take advantage of customized targeting options to reach your potential customers at the right time and place. We’ll also use tactics such as implementing specific and relevant keywords in your product titles and descriptions to ensure that the ads are displayed to the right customers, effectively increasing your sales and ROAS.
- Effective Campaign Strategy
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- Efficient Product Listing Optimizations
- Ongoing ROAS-Focused Campaign Optimizations
Take The Next Step Towards Better Results From Your Google Ads Investment
Click the button below to get a free comprehensive deep dive from the most experienced members of our in-house team, including:
- Market opportunities based on your business objectives
- Competitor analysis
- Current marketing takedown
- Whether we’re a fit for each other
Clicking the button below is guaranteed to get you one step closer to a better return on your Google Ads spend, without any of the annoying spam emails that clutter your inbox.
Most Google Ads Agencies Count Clients, We Count Wins
Although we’re confident that we can drive impactful results for your business through our ongoing Google Ads management, don’t just take our word for it! See how we’ve helped businesses like yours level up their Google Ads marketing efforts.
Digital Marketing Expertise Battle-Tested for Your Business Type
Our digital marketing agency has extensive experience running successful B2B PPC campaigns for clients in all of the following business types, so you can feel confident choosing Konstruct as your Google Ads agency.
B2B Digital Marketing
When it comes to B2B Google Ads, the experts at Konstruct are tough to beat. We know B2B marketing inside and out and have an abundance of B2B success stories to show for it.
Industrial B2B Digital Marketing
More and more industrial & manufacturing decision-makers are vetting their vendors online. We help industrial businesses show up where it counts to increase brand awareness and leads.
Franchise B2B Digital Marketing
You want your franchises to compete against competitors, not each other. We prioritize geographical targeting to make sure that each franchise holds its own in its particular location.
eCommerce B2B Digital Marketing
We can help your eCommerce business drive more traffic to your product pages through Google Shopping Ads and Facebook catalogue ads and create strategic retargeting ads to upsell existing customers.
B2B Shopify Digital Marketing
We combine Google Ads with other digital marketing services tailored to the Shopify platform to get more customers to “add to cart.”
B2B SaaS Digital Marketing
We know the sales journey of SaaS customers like the back of our hands and know exactly how to reach these audiences where they’re at.
B2B Enterprise Digital Marketing
Most agencies don’t have the systems in place to manage large Google Ads spends, oversee multiple ad campaigns, and execute complex PPC strategies. Good thing we’re not like most agencies!
We help B2B sales teams throughout North America reach specific clients through highly targeted and personalized Google Ads campaigns that build brand awareness and nurture sales leads.
B2B Tech Marketing
We’re deeply in tune with sales cycles in the tech industry and know how to make your business stand out from the pack with a killer online marketing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to have a Google Ads marketing agency run your Google Ads?
The cost of having a Google Ads agency (formerly Adwords agency) run your Google Ads campaigns depends on how many PPC campaigns you’re running and your ad spend. The more campaigns you have and the higher your ad spend, the more time it will take an agency to manage. As many agencies charge by the hour, this directly affects PPC management fees. Costs also depend on how much you want to grow your paid media. New launches take more time to set up compared to running existing campaigns and therefore cost more.
Some ad agencies will give you a flat fee no matter how many campaigns you’re running but then you can run into issues with poor ad management. At Konstruct, we charge by the hour to ensure we have enough time to optimize your ads properly.
How much should I budget for Google Ads?
The amount of money you should budget for digital advertising depends on the cost per click of your keywords. Keyword costs per click can vary depending on the industry and region. The costs come down to the competitiveness of the search engine results page (SERP) and how Google assesses the demand for the keyword. At Konstruct, we look at keyword research to determine how much it’s going to cost you to stay competitive in your industry and region to help you determine the amount of money you should budget for Google Ads.
Let’s create something amazing together.
What is involved in Google ad management?
The following elements may be involved in Google Ads management at Konstruct depending on your business goals:
- Bid Optimizations: Increasing bids on high-performing keywords & decrease them on poorly performing ones.
- Budget Pacing: Ensuring media spend is on track for the month.
- Search Term Optimizations – exclusions: Pulling up the Search Terms Report and identifying and excluding irrelevant queries.
- Bid Assessments & Adjustments (geographic, time of day, demographic): Implementing bid adjustments based on performing, implementing ad scheduling bid adjustments, and implementing demographic bid adjustments.
- Audience Layering Analysis: Setting a cocktail of audiences (mostly affinity and in-market) to “Observation” on Search campaigns, letting data accrue and setting bid adjustments as needed.
- Placement Exclusions: Analyzing the “Where your ads were shown” placement report and excluding placements deemed of poor quality.
- Google Recommendations Review: Checking Google’s account recommendations to find any blind spots in account optimization and structure.
- Overall keyword analysis: Pausing either low-performance keywords as per the KPI or high-cost no-performance keywords.
- Quality Score Analysis: Pulling Quality Score reports and identifying venues for improvement, including Ad Copy tweaks/tests and Landing Page improvements.
- Search Partners analysis: Segmenting via Network and assessing whether Search Partner performance is worth it.
- Campaign experiments: Performing at-scale experiments, especially with big features such as automated bidding strategies or structure revamps.
- Landing page analysis: Identifying friction points on the landing page, especially with regards to CRO and Landing page relevance (Quality Score).
- Extension optimization: Pulling ad extensions and evaluating performance and swapping out poorly-performing variants for new ones.
- Ad-level optimizations: Assessing variation/asset performance, swapping out new ones, and paying attention to Quality Score and poorly scored ads.
- Competitor analysis: Evaluating competitor trends over time and assessing opportunities to adjust tactics based on trends.
- Structural analysis: Assessing the performance of the current campaign structure.
- Automated bidding strategies: Experimenting with automated bidding strategies.
- Data accuracy: Validating conversion & analytics data tracking for accuracy, checking if there are new conversion points to be tracking, and assessing if any conversions or analytics data seem inaccurate.
- Campaign assessment: Reviewing the entire campaign and providing an analysis of how it’s performing and recommendations for improvement.
- Campaign level optimizations: Moving budget from one underperforming campaign to the other and assessing campaign settings for improvements.
- Build out and launching of a new campaign
- Implement new creative (visual or text)
- Conversion rate optimization through PPC landing pages
- Detailed reporting
Why should I hire a Google ad agency?
Although it’s possible to manage your Google Ads account and develop Google Ads campaigns on your own, it can be very time-consuming and challenging to create and optimize your ads, causing you to potentially overspend and underdeliver. Google Ads constantly changes, making it difficult to keep up to date on the latest best practices. Working with a Google PPC agency will not only free up your time to focus on other priorities, but it will also allow you to leverage the expertise of Google Ads specialists that can help you ensure that your PPC campaigns are driving the highest possible return on ad spend for your business.
Is using Google Ads worth it?
We wouldn’t offer Google Ads services if we didn’t see for ourselves how these campaigns have been instrumental in the success of our clients’ businesses! Google Ads campaigns offer tremendous opportunities for business growth by allowing you to increase the visibility of your business to your target audience in a way that is very challenging to do organically. They also allow you to make your business known in the places where your target audience is already looking for topics related to your business.
How long do Google Ads take to work?
Ultimately, Google Ads campaigns can start delivering results immediately. However, the amount of time your ads take to “work” depends on the type of results you want. For example, if you want leads, it could take up to 6 months to start seeing these results from your campaigns. If you want impressions or clicks, Google ads work immediately, driving results within the same day the campaign is launched. Campaigns targeting TOFU keywords will also take longer to deliver results than campaigns targeting BOFU keywords.