What Size Should Your LinkedIn Images Be?
LinkedIn is an incredible platform for businesses and those that are looking to connect with other professionals.
However, people often struggle with their LinkedIn content strategy because there are so many different image sizes that need to be used.
Fear not, we’ve created a guide to help you create awesome content for your LinkedIn personal profile or company page.
1) For your personal profile photo, your image should be 400 x 400 px or a 1:1 ratio. Remember, this is cropped into a circle so make sure that your face is in the middle!
2) For your personal profile banner, LinkedIn uses a display size of 1584 x 396 px or a 4:1 ratio.
3) The display size for a profile logo on a LinkedIn company page is 300 x 300 px or a 1:1 ratio.
4) The display size for a profile cover on a LinkedIn company page is 1536 x 738 px. Actual pixel size can be larger, but it must remain within those proportions.
5) Last but not least, any images included with something that you post to your LinkedIn personal profile or company page should be 1200 x 628 px or a 1.91:1 ratio.
Keep in mind, there is a maximum photo size of 8 MB or less on LinkedIn. Other than that, you should be good to go! That’s all of the display sizes for LinkedIn content.