Case Study: YW Calgary
Growing YW Calgary’s engagement with a fresh and focused online experience
They make it easy for us to do our job. It's an easy process to work with them and we always get the results we're looking for.Carla Link, Manager, Marketing & Communications, YW Calgary
Increase in Programs Views
Reduction in Bounce Rate
Uplift in Time Spent on Site
- Reimagine the YW Calgary website to better align with their "Woman-centred, brighter future focused" rebrand.
- Ensure critical content can be accessed quickly and easily by potentially vulnurable visitors in need.
- Meet aggressive timeline in order to launch prior to Annual General Meeting.
- Conduct client/staff UX workshops and website surveys to determine optimal information architecture.
- Create multiple design concepts each representing a different perspective on the new brand.
- Conduct collaborative design meeting with client to merge best elements of concepts into single cohesive concept.
- Implement website as custom theme on WordPress CMS.
- Special attention paid to ensure website responsiveness and accessibility from mobile for clients experiencing homelessness.
- Complete SEO audit and migration plan to ensure no search rankings would be lost.
About The Client
YW Calgary is the largest and longest serving women's organization in Calgary. During their more than 107-year history, they have touched tens of thousands of lives and have continually evolved their programming to meet the changing needs of women in the community.
- Information Architecture
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION