Case Study: Chamco
Increasing website leads by 530% with a reimagined digital presence and strategy
Our website's online traffic and potential opportunities have increased remarkably as a result of the new website and our business is seeing the benefits of Konstruct’s exceptional work. A total success for us.Malcolm Cox, President & CEO, Chamco
Increase in Traffic
Increase in Website Leads
Increase in Page Views
- Strategize the best way to present the various business units using industry rather than internal vernacular.
- Reimagine company brand aesthetic to create more dynamic and modern aesthetic.
- Architect sitemap and messaging to anticipate future digital marketing campaigns.
- Series of discovery sessions with staff from both head office as well as branches to develop fluency in product and market.
- Extensive collaborative information architecture including wireframing and copywriting.
- Collaborative design process where several unique concepts were merged into a single cohesive concept.
- Implement website as a custom theme on WordPress CMS.
- Conversion optimization to define intended path on every page.
- Complete SEO audit, migration, and Analytics integration to ensure no loss of rankings.
About The Client
Chamco is Western Canada’s largest provider of pump and air compressor solutions across a range of sectors including Mining, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Utilities, Energy, Forest, Pulp and Paper, Municipal, and Oil Sands.
- INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION