Konstruct is an award winning digital marketing agency with an ambitious commitment to growth. We pride ourselves in generating world-class results that our clients love to brag about. Are you up for the challenge?
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketer with a focus on PPC channels to join our team and help guide our clients to success! Working at Konstruct, you’ll get to wear a few hats and work with our amazing roster of clients.
The right candidate lives and breathes PPC campaigns: Google Ads, Social Ads, Display Ads, etc. You have up to the minute knowledge of the latest search engine and digital marketing trends, and always keep yourself up to date. You’re in this field because you love it. You love the pace and embrace change. You live by the motto “implement, test, optimize, repeat”. You want our clients to get the best bang for their buck and grow like crazy. Data makes you tick, you can never get enough of it and can get lost in spreadsheets analyzing data for hours.
Candidates must be located in the Calgary area and have the ability to travel to in-city client meetings when required.
- Lead the strategy on PPC campaigns for our clients
- Create, monitor, analyze, & optimize campaigns
- Develop and implement project plans
- Forecast budgets and ad spend
- Recommend campaign creative concepts
- Coordinate with our team of content specialists, developers, designers, and search specialists
- Be ultimately responsible for, and report on, results to our clients
Your Experience & Skills:
- Managing PPC campaigns for 3+ years
- Agency experience 2+ years
- Google Ads certifications
- Google Analytics certifications
- Solid understanding of SEM strategy and implementation
- Facebook Business Ads platform
- LinkedIn Ads platform
- Other ad platforms as required
- More important than anything: you love to learn and you love new tools - this field is always changing and you love to change with it!
- 2+ Years agency experience or equivalent in managing PPC campaigns
- 5-10 years digital marketing experience
- Vacation and paid time off
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities