Digital Marketing Strategist / Manager
Konstruct is an award winning digital marketing agency with an ambitious commitment to growth. We pride ourselves in generating world-class results that our clients love to brag about. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Digital Marketing Strategist at Konstruct, your job is to create and execute the industry-leading marketing strategy that bridges the gap between our clients needs and our in-house service delivery team. You will (and work with our team to) onboard clients, set campaign strategy, plan, execute, and ultimately be responsible for the success of our clients digital marketing campaigns. You love working with clients and they will love working with you: their wins are your wins, as are their challenges.
You have up to the minute knowledge of the latest search engine and digital marketing trends, and always keep yourself up to date. You’re in this field because you love it. You love the pace and embrace change. You live by the motto “implement, test, optimize, repeat”. You want our clients to get the best bang for their buck and grow like crazy. The successful applicant is ultimately accountable for campaign results/success and will thrive on the challenge.
Candidates must be located in the Calgary area and have the ability to travel to in-city client meetings when required.
- Help our clients grow their business through effective digital marketing
- Create, monitor, analyze, & optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Map out full funnel digital strategies
- Present strategic plans and opportunities to clients
- Develop and implement project plans
- Coordinate with our team of content specialists, developers, designers, and search specialists.
- Ultimately is accountable for a client’s results
Your Experience & Skills:
- Well-versed in the different aspects of Search Engine Optimization: local, technical, on-page, off-site.
- Google Search Ads & SEM
- Online Display Advertising Fundamentals, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Marketing
- More important than anything: you love to learn and new tools - this field is always changing and you love to change with it!
- 2+ Years agency experience or equivalent in managing multiple clients
- 5-10 years digital marketing experience
- Nice to have: Google ads certifications
- Vacation and paid time off
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities