Digital Marketing Strategist
Hey, we got your attention!
Thanks for checking us out, here are a few fun facts about Konstruct:
- We are a digital marketing agency headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
- We’re almost 10 years old!
- We specialize in being one of North America’s leading experts in search marketing.
- We are obsessive about growth, both as a company, and in you as a marketer.
- We take our culture seriously, nothing is more important to us than creating an environment where people can have fun doing great work.
- We’re looking for people who believe themselves to have exceptional ability.
We love digital marketing so much that we cannot stop talking about it, and highly encourage you (if you haven’t already) to check us out on Instagram , Facebook, LinkedIn, or read one of our digital marketing deep dives!
As a Digital Marketing Strategist at Konstruct, your job is to create and execute the industry-leading marketing strategy that bridges the gap between our clients needs and our in-house service delivery team. You will (and work with our team to) onboard clients, set campaign strategy, plan, execute, and ultimately be responsible for the success of our clients digital marketing campaigns. You love working with clients and they will love working with you: their wins are your wins, as are their challenges.
You have up to the minute knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, and always keep yourself up to date. You’re in this field because you love it. You love the pace and embrace change. You live by the motto “implement, test, optimize, repeat”. You want our clients to get the best bang for their buck and grow like crazy. The successful applicant is ultimately accountable for campaign results/success and will thrive on the challenge.
Candidates must be located in the Calgary area and have the ability to travel to in-city client meetings when required.
- You have a well-rounded background in digital marketing tactics with at least 2 years of agency experience, marketing manager experience, or independent consultant experience managing multiple clients.
- You have some experience in search marketing tactics: SEO and search ads.
- You have some understanding in display ads management: LinkedIn ads and Facebook Ads.
- You always have at least one Google Analytics tab open at any given time.
- You still remember that time you sent an email blast that had “Hi [First Name]” in it.
- You follow at least 10 marketing thought leaders on LinkedIn and have 10 favourite brands on Instagram.
- You breathe a sigh of relief when you find out a website is built on WordPress.
- You manage your personal finances using a spreadsheet.
- You’ve tried organizing your household using a project management system.
- More important than anything: you love to learn - this field is always changing and you love to change with it!
- Details matter, you sweat the small stuff
- Relentless curiosity, you’re a lifelong learner
- Strong communicator, you love to talk marketing
- Marketer at heart, new trends, tactics, and tools keep you up at night
- Competitive, good enough is rarely good enough
- Empathetic, a client’s wins and losses are your wins and losses
- You want to do great work, and be on a team that enables that
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Office games (prepare to get your foos on!)
- Full kitchen stocked full of snacks
- Vacation and paid time off
- Extended health care
- Work from home opportunities
- Be part of a fast-growing team that is in it to win it!
You read all the way to the bottom, we love you already!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly, social distancing, PPE masks are available.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19