Content & Social Media Coordinator
Konstruct is a Calgary-based performance marketing agency with an ambitious commitment to results and growth!
We're looking for an experienced Content & Social Media Coordinator to join our team and help guide our clients to success! Working at Konstruct, you’ll get to wear a few hats, further develop your skillset, and work with our amazing roster of clients.
We're looking for a candidate who lives and breathes content: Social Media, Blogs, Articles, Landing Pages, Press Releases and more.
You have up to the minute knowledge of the latest social media and content trends, and always keep yourself up to date. You’re in this field because you love it. You love the pace and embrace change. You live by the motto “implement, test, optimize, repeat”. You want our clients to get the best bang for their buck and grow like crazy.
The successful candidate will easily be able to adapt their style to match that of the client they’re serving, all while making the produced content interesting and engaging. It’s no easy feat, but you’re up for the challenge!
We’re looking for competitive, ambitious, friendly team-players who are driven to be the best in their field.
Candidates must be located in Calgary and area and have the ability to travel to in-city client meetings when required.
- Collaborate with digital strategists & team members to understand client needs, goals, and objectives.
- Translate client requirements and creative ideas into blog posts, articles, landing page content, social content, stories, ad copy, and newsletters.
- Write SEO-friendly content
- Maintain social media calendars and schedule social content for delivery intervals
- Easily adapt content and write content specific to match brand voice
- Write headlines and zippy ad copy
- Write, produce, edit, and star in videos for Konstruct’s social media channels
- Contribute creative content ideas for Konstruct’s social channels and blog
- Grow social media accounts: followers, likes, engagement - the usual suspects
- Advise the company on changing social media trends and algorithm changes
- Strategize with Konstruct’s team of marketers and clients to make high-performing campaigns
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Digital Marketing, or Communications
- Experience with a variety of social media and content tools: Loomly, MailChimp, WordPress, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Agency experience (asset, but not required)
Please send us links to articles or social media accounts you have worked on! Thanks for applying :)Apply Now